At Mold Men of Pittsburgh, we are certified specialists who use professional products that are safe for humans and pets. Our methods are effective against the most dangerous contaminants like Coronavirus, bacterial like E-Coli, Staphylococcus, Salmonella, and infectious mold like Chaetomium, Stachybotrys, Aspergillus/Penicillium and Cladosporium.
WE PROVIDE DISINFECTANT SERVICES AND USE SAFE, INDUSTRIAL GRADE DISINFECTANT TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS APPLIED THROUGH ELECTROSTATIC SPRAYER EQUIPMENT
Disinfection Cleaning Treatment Services Price Range
Pricing Guidelines for Deep Cleaning Disinfection Treatments for Viral (including Coronavirus), Bacterial and Fungal Contamination for Buildings, Offices, Warehouses, Facilities and Residential Homes.
These are the current guidelines of our pricing:
• The cost of disinfection treatment service depends on the square footage of the treatment area and takes into consideration how many technicians we need to service. These factors and the product need all comprise the individual price for individual jobs.
• For larger commercial properties we like to conduct a walk through to prepare an accurate estimate and assessment of what you are requesting an estimate for. This includes, but is not limited to businesses, offices, warehouses, medical facilities, retail, hospitals, universities, schools, etc…
• In general if you are a residential customer calling for service in your home we can provide a quote for you over the phone, or through email correspondence. This estimating requires the following information; approximate square footage of your home, how many floors there are in your home, how many rooms in your home, and the number of bathrooms. It is very helpful if you can send us a few pictures, although pictures are not necessary. We may also come out to your home to assess and we do for very large homes or unique circumstances.
• Guidelines and means of estimating are subject to change at the discretion of Mold Men of Pittsburgh. There can be variables depending on the property and what is in it.
• A typical office of 5,000 square feet or less is going to cost somewhere in the range of $250-$325 depending on variables
• A much larger facility of 20,000 square feet or more is going to cost in a range of $600-$900bto give you a general idea of costs, but again there are variables involved.
• A residential home is going to ranges from $175 - $350 per treatment in general for us to provide deep cleaning disinfection treatment services in general.
• IN GENERAL ALL OF OUR QUOTES AND WRITTEN ESTIMATES ARE “ FREE “ WITHIN ABOUT 1 HOUR OF OUR OFFICE FACILITY IN NEW KENSINGTON, PA. THERE ARE SOME TRAVEL FEES INVOLVED WITH ESTIMATING AND ASSESSING IF YOU ARE FURTHER AWAY AND A LONG DISTANCE IN TIME FROM US.